Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Clean Freak!

So I plan to get better at this blogging stuff, I have been really bad and by bad that means it's been a year since I posted anything....so I am going to try and post at least once a week if not more!  So I decided that I needed to organize/spring clean, repaint trim and doors, paint the walls and totally redecorate!  Luckily for me my husband is used to my OCD and just lets me go!  So here are some pictures of what I have done, I am really proud of these!  I should have taken before and after pictures but I was way too embarassed!  Here is my bathroom closet...
 
And here is the laundry room, my new favorite room in the house (I know that sounds sick but I can't help but smile every time I walk in!)  It's amazing what little plastic storage bins and a few spools of ribbon can do to cabinets you never use.  I used to use these cabinets all the time for storage but after we got our front load washer and dryer I could not reach them anymore without a step stool so they never got used (not to mention there is always piles of laundry folded on top so you couldn't open the doors!)
 Just had to share my OCD obsession with everyone, there is more to come!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails