Saturday, April 17, 2010

Wedding Place Cards

I am finally finished with the place cards!  I am so excited, 2 weeks is not enough time for 180 personalized cards, especially when I have to wait for the 9 o'clock Dance of Joy! before I can start them!
I need to remember to take some better pictures tomorrow!  Luckily for me I emailed her a picture earlier and she loves them!  Which is such a relief...I was really nervous that she wouldn't be "in LOVE" with them.  Just wanted to show them off.  Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! That is one of my favorite Cuttlebug folders of all time! Are you a paper crafter? I am an SU! Demonstrator and just love to make cards and scrapbook pages. - Hope you have a great weekend!

Sarita said...

Those are so cute! I'm not surprised the bride to be is happy :-)

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Those are lovely! I like the little birdie details. :)

Audj said...

I still love these!! I know you have a lot going on...do you think you could let me know how to make them...or something like them...that's easy for a beginner?? Just let me know!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails