Thursday, June 17, 2010

1 More Day!

My mini vacation/training is almost over.  Tonight is my last night in Denver and I can't wait to go home, I'm exhausted!  I got to spend Sunday night with my Mom, Monday night with my Cousin, Tuesday night with my Sister, Wednesday night with my Mom and tonight with my Mom and Sister!  It has been so nice to spend quality time with them, but I miss my husband and girls!

Kielyn called me last night and she was sad that I wasn't home.  I spent 20 minutes on the phone with her singing songs and telling stories about ponies, barbies, dogs and flowers!  By the end of the 20 minutes she was happy again.  It breaks my heart that I wasn't there to give her a hug and kiss :(

I can't wait to pick them up tomorrow afternoon and spend the weekend with them!  I need to get motivated and start some new projects, I took a break but I have the project itch back!  Hopefully I can get something done!

3 comments:

Love the Decor! said...

Getting a way is always good but I am a home body at heart too!
Come get entered in the giveaway!

Coree said...

So glad you're going back to Canon cause I am too!!! Yay!!! Can't wait to see you Sister!!!

<3

Sara said...

I'm sure you will be welcomed home with tons of hugs and kisses. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails