Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Does Someone Want to Nominate Me?

It's no secret.  I am not the best dressed person in my family.  Both of my sisters are extremely stylish....not me.  After I got home from Ben's softball game last night I looked in the mirror and had to laugh.  Someone seriously needs to nominate me for TLC's What Not to Wear.  I need help!!!

Look what I wore to the ball field last night!

Ben's Camo Hat
If this doesn't scare you how about a partial body shot.




Yikes!  Can I get anymore redneck?  Seriously Camo and Harley.  Have I convinced you to nominate me yet?  My sisters are probably going to keel over and be horribly embarrassed that I went into public looking like this!


Note to self:  Make more of an effort in the appearance department!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

yOU ArE so CUTE that you can PULL IT OFF. How to spruce it up from JenGlamGirl~ Wear the camo hat with a low pony tail or cute piggie briads. Were a cute camo green tight t-shirt slash cap sleeve. Put a cute necklace or camo like dog tag necklace with it. cute jeans and flip flops. Silver hoops too. That is just me. I haven't done a Fashion Friday post in sometime, THIS Friday. Hugs, Jen

Rachelle said...

Seriously, I'd live in jeans and a team t-shirt everyday of my life if I could. ;)

I saw your picture and I was like-- What? I get it. I'd rock it.

I guess that means I need to be nominated too! :)

Rachelle

elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

Girl, you are rocking that camo hat and harley shirt! ;)

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I think you are ADORABLE!! Your hair is so pretty!

xoxo
Jen

Stephanie said...

I think you look adorable...but them I dress just like that most days... I have no sense of style but I am very comfortable...my DH doesn't mind and I doubt if yours does too....

Coree said...

Oh Sister, Sister, Sister. I like the hat. And I don't mind the shirt. But I don't really care for the hat/shirt combo. However, I do have to agree with a previous comment- you're cute enough to pull it off!!!

Love you! :)

Melissa said...

Too funny. But you are so pretty, it doesn't really matter.

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

Just found this old post, and wanted to say YOU ARE SO PRETTY!! Best dressed or not!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails