Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My husband

A little over 6 years ago I met my husband. Within a few months I realized this was the man I wanted to marry and spend the rest of my life with. We dated for 3 1/2 years before we got engaged. During that time we had our highs and our lows, I prayed every night before I went to bed that someday he would be my husband. My prayers were answered in March of 2006! We were married August 5, 2006. My husband is an amazing man, hard working, loving, sarcastic, funny and definitely handsome! He gives me the strength I need when I want to give up, the patience I need when I'm about to lose it, and the courage to try new things and confidence in myself when I begin to wonder who I really am. He also gave me the four most precious gifts in the world.......My two amazing daughters and my 2 wonderful step-sons. Not only is he an amazing husband but he is an amazing father. I love watching Kielyn when she hears her daddy's truck a block away from the house.......she stops what she is doing and runs to the window yelling daddy, daddy! As he walks in the door he scoops her up and gives her a huge hug! I love to watch him playing football with the boys in the front yard and how he can sit with Tay in the rocking chair for hours!

God has blessed my life with my husband and children and I couldn't ask for more. I hope he knows how grateful I am for everything he does for us! I know I don't tell him enough but he is the love of my life and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him! I love you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails