Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Taylor Lyn

God blessed us with our second daughter on September 3, 2008. She is an amazing little girl. After having Kielyn I thought that all babies were difficult, I am glad to say that I was wrong. Taylor is a very content happy baby. She really only cries when she is hungry or tired! Where Kielyn needed constant attention and entertainment, Taylor is full of smiles and happy to watch the world go by.

Right now we are taking 3 naps during the day and trying to get rid of the early evening nap (not going so well because she still takes one), so at about 6 she gets really grouchy and by 6:30 I could care less if she took a nap, (actually by this point I'm hoping she will). So we get her down for a nap and she usually sleeps until 7 or 7:30. When she gets up we get ready for bed and feed her. By 9 when she is still bright eyed, I figure if I feed her again maybe she will fall asleep while she is eating. So she starts to eat and after a few minutes she pulls away and looks up at me and starts to giggle. And no I haven't said a word to her. She will carry on like this for 10 minutes, laughing and talking. It is the most precious thing ever! So I can usually get her to sleep by 10ish and then I will see her again at 2 and 4:30........and I can't quite figure out how it works that before I came back to work she would sleep from 8 pm to 4 am?!

So on this Christmas Eve I thank God for my two little angels and my wonderful husband and family. I thank God for the sacrifice he and his Son made for us and pray that everyone reading this has faith in God and seeks his guidance. I pray for your health, the health of your family and love in your life. Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails