Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fireplace makeover!

I finally finished the trim around the fireplace!  One more little project to check off my to do list.  I apologize in advance for the pictures, they are from my cell phone.  Here is what the fireplace used to look like.
And here is what it looks like now...

I really like it.  I told my husband this would only cost $20 to do and $85 later it's finished!  The corner pieces were $3.50 each and the trim is real wood and it was $14 per piece.  I hate having expensive taste sometimes, but I am thrilled with the outcome.

I have been a busy little bee with my crafting and have a lot to post, but I don't have my camera with my pictures on it so it will have to wait for tonight.  I will load pictures of my new wreath inspired by Jen at Tatertots and Jello

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails